To display all your documents in your Space, type “pdf” or a file name (bulletin, certificate…) in the search bar at the top of your screen.
2) All the corresponding documents will then be displayed.
To consult your documents, you can access them from :
– The MyPrimobox home page
– The search bar
– The tree structure of your folders on the left of the screen
Your documents will then be displayed as a list, you can open them in a new page by clicking on them.
Download / Print
To download your document, click on it to view it and then click on the download button at the top of your document.
To print your documents, we invite you to download them to your computer, open them with Adobe Reader software (previously installed on your computer: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/) and print them using the “print” function.
Move / Rename
To move or rename your document :
– tick it in the list ;
– click on the pencil icon
– select “Move” and choose the destination folder or select “Rename” and write the new document name:
Add / Delete
To add a document :
– click on ” Add a document “. – browse and select one or more documents – choose the destination folder – validate
To delete a document:
– tick the document(s) in the list – click on the pencil icon – select “Delete”. – validate
Make a complaint
Does your document contain incorrect information or does not correspond to your request?
If so, you should report this to your employer.
We have no influence on the creation of the document, nor do we have access to your documents.
If the answers provided do not correspond to your problem, we invite you to make a support request via this form: